PACK Kitefoil IC6 Prancha 51TS
This pack is the ideal first purchase to start foiling.
PACK Foilboard 51 TS + Hydrofoil IC6 includes:
– Board 156 x 51 w/Full pads and Twin track system (surf straps are optional)
– Hydrofoil IC6 w/ 850 wing, fuselage, stabilizer and aluminium mast 85 cm
|TAMANHO||5´1"156 x 51 cm|
|EQUIPAMENTO||Full padsTwin tracksFootstraps não incluídos|
You may also like…
The F-ONE 51 TS foil board is a unique model blending the great qualities and resilience of a tough topsheet construction with the ease of use and performance of all F-ONE foilboards.
– Easy shape with great stability
– Bullet proof construction
– Slim design for easy waterstarts
Size 5’1″ x 20″
Dimensions 156 x 51 cm
Weight 4.0 kg*
The 51TS foilboard is the ideal first board purchase to start foiling.
Foilboard TS includes:
– Full pads
– Twin track system
– F-ONE surf straps (optional)
Two new features on the new 51TS board:
– TWIN TRACKS to mount any foil of the market equipped with a 4-blot top plate
– Footstraps inserts have been recentered in order to offer a better stability
The shape and material for the new surf strap have been carefully selected to bring you maximum comfort and support while riding.
Set of 2
F.ONE SURF straps includes:
2x straps, 4x screws and 4x washers
The IC6 850 is very accessible and offers a surprising potential for progression so it is really the ideal “first” foil purchase.
The Hybrid Aluminium/Carbon Freeride 800 is made of:
– Mast Aluminium 65 cm / 85cm
– Front Wing IC6 injected carbon with aluminium core 850cm²
– Fuselage Aluminium 6061 42cm
– Stabilizer IC6 injected carbon with aluminium core 300cm²
– Mast top parts: PLATE/KF/DKF/TURTLE (compatible with all boards)
Made in our specific technology called Injected Carbon, our wings and stabilizers are very tough and very durable. This technology makes our IC6 wings a lot more ding resistant than conventional carbon wings. The front wing has a metal insert where the connector extending out of the wing is fully machined via CNC for a very solid and perfect assembly.
The fuselage and mast are made of aluminium. The fuselage plugs directly into the aluminium mast and at the top a 4-bolt plate that can be plugged in to get the foil compatible with any boards fitted with tracks. Alternatively, a selection of optional standards like KF, DeepKF or Tuttle heads is also available.
This foil is not only versatile but it’s also very intuitive and predictable. The take-off is really progressive, the ride in the air super smooth. You have complete control on the speed and on your path.
850cm3 is the size of the front wing and it was especially designed to have the largest possible range of use. It can fly at very low speed, its handling is impressive when carving and it’s got a very nice speed potential up or downwind.
The IC6 850 V2 is designed for anyone looking for a first foil purchase or simply for a versatile setup able to deliver tons of fun on the water.